La Cabanya del Crous was once the barn of El Crous farmhouse, which dated back to 1786, and is located in Tavertet (Osona), a very pretty small town surrounded by a most unusual landscape. A number of strangely-shaped rocks in the surrounding mountains will enchant you and as you walk around the area you will come across caves and rock shelters which will take you back to distant times. Built upon one such huge rock, the main building itself becomes a curious yet unique retreat.
La Cabanya del Crous has been recently restored and converted into an exquisite country house. Tucked away in the middle of the forest, the many oak and holm oak trees, the peace and quiet and the stunning views make it the perfect place for complete rest.
The whole house is for rent, with:
- 3 double rooms (1 with double bed and 2 with single beds) with en suite bathrooms. 2 optional extra beds.
- a kitchen and living-dining room
- a veranda
It also comprises an extensive array of features:
- a well-equipped kitchen, including a dishwasher, a washing machine and a Nespresso coffee machine
- a pellet stove, a fireplace, a TV
- bedlinen, including duvets